Comments from Current Reception Parents
- We are so pleased how our children have settled into reception. They love to go to school every day and have been involved in such a variety of different learning opportunities so far. The staff have been fabulous in ensuring their transition into school life has gone so well and we are truly grateful for this
- I feel very fortunate to live within the catchment area of such a lovely school. I have been very happy with my child's progress and with the nurturing ethos I have witnessed in the overall school environment and in the attitudes of the staff whom I've met. Thankyou. Keep up the good work
- It is a wonderful school and thank you for everything you have done to keep our children safe during such unprecedented times!
- I can see why this school is listed as outstanding, when compared to some of our peers’ kids in other schools the contact and engagement coming from the school is fantastic
- My child has absolutely loved the first half term and is already so settled in school which is testament to the amazing teaching and support staff. So happy with the school so far
Applying for a place at Christleton Primary School
For further information regarding the application and admission process at Christleton Primay school please see our admissions page.
This can be accessed by clicking below:
Files to Download
Christleton Primary School Prospectus.pdf School Readiness EYFS.pdf Starting at Christleton Primary School booklet.pdf What to Expect When.pdf